Pages

Wednesday, April 27, 2011

dede, Your Job Alert for 4/27/11

Dear dede,

Hey!
Happy Wednesday to ya!

We're half way through the week and I am so glad. Not that I have anything wonderful planned for
the weekend, but I am thinking about taking a whole day off. My daughter has a soccer game
and I think the weather is supposed to be decent, so I'd love to get out in the yard! (My meditation!)

I think it's gonna be spaghetti tonight for dinner. I'm going to try and run by the Tailgate Market
today and see what yummy, local fruits/veggies they have. Love the Tailgate Market - glad it's open
again after a long winter.

Well - here is the link to today's job listings. Happy to hunt around the 'net and bring them to you.
As always - much success to you in your search for a career at home. -Kelly

View Job Listings for 04/27/2011

-As always, you can certainly unsubscribe at anytime by using the link below.



 

You are currently subscribed to moneymakingmommy-ezine as: dede.irawan45.game@blogger.com
Add kelly@moneymakingmommy.com to your email address book to ensure delivery
Forward to a Friend  |  Manage Subscription  |   Subscribe  |   Unsubscribe
Net Atlantic

0 comments:

Post a Comment