Pages

Sunday, December 19, 2010

David Lee King

David Lee King


Can You See Me Blushing This Morning?

Posted: 19 Dec 2010 06:50 AM PST

Guess what? I’m a bit embarrassed. Why is that? well, I was wrong about a couple of things that my library does. And I HATE being wrong. Especially in such a public forum. But – I can admit when I goofed up, so here goes.

Here are the facts about Topeka & Shawnee County Public Library (as they apparently stand this fine Sunday morning, pointed out to me by one of my colleagues):

  • nametags – managers use full names, other staff not so much
  • names on the website – everyone uses their real name and has a pic by it – but most staff are only using their first names.
  • The Digital Branch Manger – is saying “oh dang oh dang oh dang oh dang” right now. A lot.

So – I think I’ll go make a couple small edits to my last three posts, to correct those bits of wrong info. And maybe pay a bit more attention to nametags for the next couple of weeks.

Let the public flogging commence…

Share: Twitter Facebook del.icio.us Google Bookmarks Digg FriendFeed LinkedIn email Print

Related Posts

  • No Related Post


0 comments:

Post a Comment